The discovery of the deposit dates back to pre-war times, when mining was carried out by a primitive method, without the use of industrial explosives.
The official history of the “Berezovsky Quarry” began in 1950. Since 1983, the quarry functioned as an independent production unit. Later, the enterprise fell into disrepair, and then completely stopped. After the change of owner, the enterprise was modernized and began to reach the design capacity. At the factory, work is actively being carried out to update the equipment, new special equipment is being brought in, and work is being done on the arrangement of administrative buildings. The company paid off its foreign and domestic debts and launched full-scale production. After all, the Berezivskoye deposit is characterized by excellent indicators of minerals. Crushed stone products have high density, strength and frost resistance.
12411, Berezivka village, Zhytomyr district, Zhytomyr region